I have been to many therapist because, I have Fibromyalgia. This is the very best place I have been. The therapist was great. I'm very proud to be a part of this. Thank you!
712 1st Ter. Suite 103
Lansing, KS 66043
Jenna Schuelke, OTR L
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Kansas, 2010
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Kansas 2012
- Currenting studying for certification in hand therapy and upper extremity dysfunction
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Edema and Scar Management
- Customized Splinting
Jenna was born and raised in Haysville, KS. She has participated in a variety of sports growing up and has always had interest in being active. She participates in half marathons and is planning on running a full marathon in the future. Jenna first became interested in occupational therapy when she volunteered at a skilled nursing facility in Haysville. She enjoyed helping people regain their independence. Jenna is currently studying to become a certified hand therapist. In her free time, she enjoys running, playing the piano, reading, cheering on the Jayhawks, and playing with her maltipoo, Barley.